Sunday, July 20, 2008

Life's not the same without POSTMAG

Gosh... how I miss my Sunday edition of the Postmag this morning. The last issue was out on July, 13, 2008. Dammit! What a great date to pick. Sad... very sad indeed. Well, at least the last personality out was our very own blogger, Kenny Sia.

Surely do miss the Entertainment section.


How am I gonna find out about what's going on in our local music scene now? The section, Local Beat, (my favourite section of all) Dayak Music... then n now, will surely be missed by all. Hats off to you, Jadit.

The Fashion section... huhuhu.... am not a great fan but it's ok.

Cuisine... this section always makes me hungry.

Well... I do hope that The Borneo Post will bring back Postmag soon. I don't want my Sunday morning to be dull and boring. Pleaseeeeee... C'mon you guys... give something back to the public. I'm a loyal fan of The Borneo Post... hehehe... (hear that Steph).
Will be right here waiting for my Postmag.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha ... much appreciated brother. much appreciated. :p